Dear Sir or Madam,
The global spread of SARS-CoV-2 is affecting all of us, personally and economically, and it will most likely continue to do so for some time.
We can all contribute to minimize that time by strictly adhering to the guidelines given to us by scientists and regulatory authorities.
Of course, all of us at BLEFA are committed to lower the risk of infection and to therefore protect the health and wellbeing of our customers, suppliers, and employees.
We have therefore decided to implement the following measures, in accordance with guidelines by the WHO and the local authorities:
- We will be available as usual via email or phone: you can reach us at +49 (0)2732 – 777 400 or email@example.com.
- In order to minimize the risk of infection and in accordance to local guidelines, many colleagues are currently working from home. You can find the contact person for your country on https://www.blefakegs.com/contact/. Please do not hesitate to contact them.
- Visits at our sites in Kreuztal, La Vergne (TN) and Vancouver (WA) are only possible in exceptional cases. Your direct contact person will inform you about the exact procedure if necessary.
- We are currently producing and shipping orders as specified on our order confirmations.
- The materials for orders that are placed already are available, so shipping will be on time.
- Further developments are dependent on the shipping of materials of our suppliers, the health and wellbeing of our employees, and regulations of local authorities.
- If necessary, we are willing to talk to you about postponing your order to a time when bars, restaurants, and further points of sale are open again.
- Do not hesitate to contact your direct contact person (https://www.blefakegs.com/contact/) if you have questions about your current order.
- Please contact us before the planned delivery so we can make arrangements together.
Trade Fairs and Events
- Please check the current information about our participation at https://www.blefakegs.com/about-blefa/news-events-and-dates/
- For further information, please contact our spokesman Jörg Roeder (firstname.lastname@example.org).
We will observe the current developments closely and, should it come to restrictions beyond our control, we will contact you immediately to find a solution together.
These measures are our contribution to flatten the curve while also keeping our production running to keep our promise to deliver your order. Together we can get through this unusual and challenging situation.
Take good care of yourselves and your loved ones.
Alexander Brand, President / CEO BLEFA Beverage Systems